Need GT6+ Hood (or parts car?), preferably Midwest

To: "'Triumph List'" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Need GT6+ Hood (or parts car?), preferably Midwest
From: "Heglund, Davis (MN17)" <dheglund@SGP.Honeywell.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 14:29:39 -0600
Listers,  Looking for a replacement hood for my '69 GT6+.  The right
headlight housing is badly crunched and a crease across the entire top.
Rebuilding it would be painful.  I have a spare hood from a Mk1 (I believe),
but it has a little rust and, of course, wouldn't be quite right.  Had a
whole car located in Virginia (hi, Terry) but couldn't figure out how to get
it here.  Don't have any long-haul, truck-driving relatives.
   I'm in the Minneapolis area, would like to find something in Minnesota or
bordering states.  Am open to other options, if you have ideas on
transporting it.
   I prefer RED!  Is that too much to ask? ;-)
        Dave H.