Thanks for RX7 advice.

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: Thanks for RX7 advice.
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:03:12 -0500 (EST)

My thanks to all of you who replied with words of advice re: purchasing an
RX7 as my son's first foray into 'sports car' land.

I know, it's blasphemy to call something not conceived over crumpets and
tea a 'sports car', but it is close :-)

Most replies were positive, with the major caveats being the life of the
engine, and the exhaust system, along with the normal concerns.

We are still considering the purchase, but it has been a good experience
for my son to research and test a used car.

I'm still hoping we'll find a good LBC for him.
Robert Carley
73 TR6 (66 B in pieces)
Ontario, Canada