Re: Need TR3A head

To: Gbouff1@aol.com
Subject: Re: Need TR3A head
From: Robert J Carley <rcarley@uoguelph.ca>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 1999 07:22:08 -0500 (EST)
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net

I just received a mailing from Moss in England (I got my  name on the
mailing list while I was there last summer).  The catalogue/flyer 'Moss
Marques', advertises new cylinder heads for the TR2-4A, in iron or alloy,
with or without valves and springs.  No prices given, just a phone number:

Moss London   0181 867 2020

I can provide more details if any interest.

I have never purchased anything from them before, just visited a showroom
last year.

Robert Carley
73 TR6