RE: POR-15

To: "Bob Wilson" <bob.wilson@dssc.hcg.eds.com>
Subject: RE: POR-15
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 16:47:23 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Bob,

If you visit POR's site, they have you apply their engine paint OVER POR-15.

My concern is heat retention; two coats of POR-15, thin at 1-2 mils each,
then their enamel.  It adds up.  I've got leftover POR from other jobs.  It
just seemed like a good application.  The stuff is rated to 600°F.

I'm hoping to hear from someone who has done it to respond.

Thanks,

Jack