Re: Tonneau cover choice

To: Cameron Greig <cameron@enterprise.net>, TR <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Tonneau cover choice
From: George Hahn <geohahn@azstarnet.com>
Date: Mon, 22 Feb 1999 12:00:05 -0700
Cameron Greig wrote:

> I am looking for a tonneau cover for my 71 TR6.... Has anyone fitted a
>standard cover on a
> car with headrests, and will it fit with the headrests pushed down?

I am not familiar with the TR6 seats so I don't know if this is an
alternative... but if the seats can fold forward you may be able to fold
the passenger side forward for half-cover from the tonneau and both
forward for full cover.

I do this with my non-LBC car that has headrests just because I too like
the clean lines of the non-headreat tonneau.

Geo Hahn
59 TR3A -- don't need no stinkin' headrests