Re: TR4 Battery: Looking for Recommendations

To: hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk
Subject: Re: TR4 Battery: Looking for Recommendations
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Thu, 18 Feb 1999 19:44:39 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
In a message dated 2/18/99 10:20:38 AM EST, hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk writes:

<< On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, Will Daehler wrote:

 > So what would the right thing to buy?  There are so many sizes.  My car
 > is presently in the standard set up, with regular distributor ignition,
 > windshiled wipers, no radio, heater and a Lucas generator and starter.
 >
 > Any suggestions?  Based on facts? Experience? Emotion? Humor?

   If you aren't fussed about looks then get the biggest that will fit!
 It'll help on those cold days or generaaly awkward ones when you HAVE to
 be somewhere and the car says no......:-)

   Johnny '70 Viterald (Gonna experiment witha monster marine battery
 from a BMC powered boat!)

My vote is for the most cold cranking amps. Got 'bout 1000 in my cars. And
occasionally need every one!

Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B