Re: Looking for A-Type Overdrive/parts

To: reagntsj@ricochet.net
Subject: Re: Looking for A-Type Overdrive/parts
From: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Date: Wed, 17 Feb 1999 22:14:09 EST
Cc: triumphs@autox.team.net
C'mon you two! What do you want with nasty old A-type OD's? I'm sure your cars
will be fine without 'em! I have three cars with A-OD and even a spare, and I
would still buy another if it presented itself! Good luck - these things are
getting harder and harder to find.
Ken Nuelle
58 TR3A
62 TR3B
64 TR4

<< I'll make you a deal Rich, any that show up East of the Mississippi are
 yours to buy, any that show up West are mine, ok?

 Alan Myers
 San Jose, Calif.
 '62 TR4 CT17602L
 (rebuilt gearbox ready for it, but no A-type O/D unit) :-(