TR- Hub Puller (have one)

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR- Hub Puller (have one)
From: JRossi727@aol.com
Date: Sun, 14 Feb 1999 20:42:17 EST
Hello All.  I had a hub puller made at my local machine shop.  And it's wasn't
cheap.
I have rebuilt my hubs last month.  And to really test the tool.  Had a hub
that was frozen up good.  It pulled the flange off OK.  I need a bigger
breaker bar.  The big pipe on the end of the breaker bar is getting old.
  Will rebuilt or just disassamble them for you for a small fee.  One more
thing.  After you remove the hub flange.  The bearings are also pressed on.
And that take another tool to remove them.  Also a 2 1/16 open end wrench to
adjust end float .002 to .005.
And that takes a dial indicator to measure.  So all in all.  Getting the hub
flange off is one of many steps to remove and repair.  If you belong to
triumph club.  Have the club purchase the tools.  Have a "Keg Party" and raise
money.  I will bring my own mug.    Happy Trails.     John   Flintstone, Ga