TR6 Tracking

To: triumphs@autox.team.net
Subject: TR6 Tracking
From: Francis van Cutsem <fravcu@skynet.be>
Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999 21:44:41 +0100
Hello to all of you,

First time for me in this group. I am reading the digest for about 3
months now.
I already pickup a lot of very usefully information provided from all of

you.
Many tks to all  for that. I just realize few month ago a very old
dream, I acquire a TR6.
I am trying now to track the history of this TR6. May be some of you can

help me.
The car is an US model 75 registered in USA 15 Sept.1975. Manufactured
in Apr 1975.
Com.Nr : CF38144U
Color : Java Green  N° 85   Matching Trim 11 Black
I think the car was reimported in Belgium in late 1992 or very early 93.

The car is in really good condition, No rust anywhere.
As I don't want to spam the group in this matter, I think if you have
any information
it is best to reply directly to me by E-Mail.

Many tks in advance,
Francis.