RE: DMV, incorrect model ID Now Cops and tickets Non LBC Humour

To: <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: DMV, incorrect model ID Now Cops and tickets Non LBC Humour
From: "Wayne and Debbie Tallack" <tallack@sympatico.ca>
Date: Wed, 10 Feb 1999 21:44:56 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"

> -----Original Message-----
> From: owner-triumphs@autox.team.net
> [mailto:owner-triumphs@autox.team.net]On Behalf Of Bob Kramer

Stuff deleted (kind of like the Nixon tapes) and selected quote

Bob wrote

These days the officers giving tickets have quotas to meet, and common sense
and judgement are left out of the equation. They need the numbers.

One of my cop friends says when some smart ass asks him if he has to make
his quota he answers, "Didn't you know there's been a change? Now we can
write as many tickets as we like !!!"

Kind of funny as long as you aren't the one getting the ticket :)