Re: Translation needed

To: Tomislav Marincic <TomAndKate@compuserve.com>
Subject: Re: Translation needed
From: Malcolm Walker <walker05@camosun.bc.ca>
Date: Tue, 9 Feb 1999 17:51:40 -0800 (PST)
Cc: Triumph list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Tomislav Marincic wrote:

>         If I were in a North American hardware store holding a can of
> "white spirit", what exactly would it say on the label? Laquer thinner?
> Paint thinner? Coleman fuel? Tanqueray?

Coleman fuel.  (I think)  White spirit (white gas) is naptha, maybe pure,
maybe not, I'm not entirely sure.

I think you'd use it because camp fuel is VERY volatile and evaporates
quickly.  Consequently, it's also quite explosive.  Be careful.

-Malcolm
* There is a FAQ for this list!  Its temporary home is:
http://www3.bc.sympatico.ca/walker/triumph/trfaq.htm