Triumph Stag/71-72

To: "Triumphs List" <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Triumph Stag/71-72
From: "Russell Messersmith" <krus@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sun, 7 Feb 1999 22:01:00 -0600
Listers  I am looking at a Stag  Com# LE7636LBW  Build Date June 1971 Paint
19.  On radiator support two tags with 2504LD and 2588LD.  I am thinking of
this car for a possible project to turn into a daily driver.  This car does
not have the original motor, but has a ford V6 with holley 2bbl.  Car seems
to be complete with every thing in tact, but dash has been removed so all
instruments would have to be reinstalled(they all seem to be there).  This
car was equipped with automatic and wire wheels.  Looks like drivers side
glass is missing and radio may not be there.  I am trying to evaluate this
car and make an offer to the owner.  Car appears to be rust free and was
last licensed in 1994.  It does not run at this time. Can anyone help me on
this?  Are any parts available? What suppliers and where.  This car also
has factory air, removable hard top, and possibly power windows.  Has any
one got any experience here?  Please reply to List and to me at
rmesser_tr4a@hotmail.com

Thanks
Russ Messersmith
1967 TR4A