Re: Fuel line

To: Tom Windham <cwindham@lcc.net>
Subject: Re: Fuel line
From: Michael Ferguson <fergie@ntplx.net>
Date: Fri, 05 Feb 1999 14:10:23 -0500
Cc: TR6 list <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Don't remember where I saw this (probably on the list), but the suggestion
was to get a length of heavy wire and bend it to follow the eventual path of
the brake line. Then remove it from the car and use it as a pattern for
bending your brake line. Never tried it, but it seems like a good idea. Good
luck.

--
Michael Ferguson
Vernon CT