RE: electric fans- puller vs pusher

To: "zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Subject: RE: electric fans- puller vs pusher
From: "Jack Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 12:08:45 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Cc: "Triumph List" <Triumphs@autox.team.net>
Yes, most aftermarket fans do not have full shrouds.  Conversely though,
automotive "recyclers" (junk yards) will have them, hence my question, a few
days ago, as to whether anyone had found a OEM fan/shroud combo which fits a
TR3 radiator.

Also, a less than 10 amp draw would be nice for my, nearly 40 year old,
generator.

Jack Brooks
TS69032L
NJ car show: http://pages.hotbot.com/family/triumph