Re: looking for TR-6 header

To: "Steve Sutton" <ssutton@ridgenet.net>, <triumphs@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: looking for TR-6 header
From: "Tony Childs" <tochilds@ix.netcom.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Feb 1999 07:26:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
I have an exhaust header for what I was told is an early model TR-6.  I'm in
to Spits, not 6's so I'm really not sure.  The number on the left "arm" of
the manifold is STANPART DA 21875 and on the right is DARCAST V3098 308292.
It appears to be in good shape except for the studs for mounting the exhaust
pipe.  They seem to have been cut off (maybe to get it off the car from
which it came" and are only about 1/2 inch long with 3 or 4 threads left on
each stud.  I would assume it is possible to replace these, however.  Would
this be useful to you?

Tony Childs
72 Spitfire - FK38809U
64 Spitfire - FC42218L