Need Touchup Valasquez Cream

To: "INTERNET:triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Need Touchup Valasquez Cream
From: Tony Rhodes <ARhodes@compuserve.com>
Date: Thu, 31 Dec 1998 15:16:57 -0500
Hi all, I need touch up paint for my TR4A.  It was originally Spa White,
but is now
some off white-ivory color.  What is my best move to get some touch-up
paint.

Should I take it somewhere and have them read the paint on the car with
their
machine, then make a small batch.  Maybe my paint is now "Valasquez Cream=
".
The paint now on the car is definitely a respray.  I doubt it is the exac=
original
"spa white" which I would imagine as a very white colored white, not the
clearly ivory color on it now.

WHat is the least expensive way to go?  I could see spending $10 or so
on the chance it will match to avoid spending a big bunch on a small amou=
nt
of paint that will definitely match.

All suggestions of how to proceed and the expected cost will be
appreciated.

-Tony