Re: TRAILING ARMS BUSHINGS

To: "Patrick Bitton" <pbitton@axess.com>, "Triumph" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TRAILING ARMS BUSHINGS
From: "Lawrence R Zink" <zink@pdq.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Dec 1998 22:52:06 -0600charset="iso-8859-1"
Well Patrick,
As the saying goes, "Been there,Done that.".  The best way to remove the
bushings is using a propane or acetylene torch and burn them out, not the
most pleasant but surely  the most effective method.   As far as removal of
grease, if the surface is painted I like using Simple green full strength.
On bare metal surfaces, I  use brake parts cleaner.

Larry Zink
Z  Group Racing and Performance
Houston, Texas