RE: Xmas Stuff

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Xmas Stuff
From: "Bill Miller" <millerb@netusa1.net>
Date: Sun, 27 Dec 1998 13:27:36 -0500charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, It's been a great Christmas here at the Miller household.  My wife
bought me all the trim pieces that I needed for my 78 Spit (Thanks Glenn!)
and ISOA 1999 Triumph Calendar (I guess it paid off to leave the email with
the address in my Inbox for several weeks).  Mom and Dad bought me a couple
of British Leyland Spitfire books, a new windshield washer bottle, and a new
Spitfire Keyfob.  But the best present of all was my new baby daughter -
Joelle, born Monday December 21st.

Bill Miller