Re: Re: Xmas Eve! (NMC)

To: Mark Booth <markbooth@home.com>
Subject: Re: Re: Xmas Eve! (NMC)
From: Andy <amdixon@erols.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Dec 1998 14:1:16 -0500
Cc: Miata List <miata@realbig.com>, Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
To all of you who are working today and ESPECIALLY those of you in retail a
very special Merry Christmas.
The rest of you bums, oops, us bums as I took vacation today, just Merry
Christmas. I'm writing to two lists and I'd like to thank all of you for the
support and
information you provide on a daily basis and I look forward to joining you all
for many years to come.
Thank you all.
Andy D.