Re: TRs and Hams

To: "John Linnerth" <jklinn@kw.igs.net>
Subject: Re: TRs and Hams
From: Dave Massey <105671.471@compuserve.com>
Date: Sat, 19 Dec 1998 12:57:03 -0500
Cc: TR List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
John Linnerth writes:

>Even Hams in Canada own Triumphs
>John VE30V0
>76 Tr6

Well, why not!  Folks are the same all over the world.  I expect there ar=
some Ham LBC owners in England and Australia, too.  (Let's hear form them=
) =

 =

My Comments were based on my local experience here in St. Louis, MO USA
where I am the only TR owning ham.  There is an MG owning ham here, too,
and a good friend of mine, who lives across the state, owns an Austin
Healey 3000 and operates under the call WB0IYC.  So, I am somewhat supris=
ed
to find a significant number of crossovers on the list.

OTOH, computer literate LBC owners are a self select subgroup of the enti=
re
LBC community and don't necessarily represent the the commmunity as a
whole.  The occurance of LBC owning hams on the list should be more
frequent than in real life.

Dave

November Zero Foxtrot Echo Juliet