RE: BMIHT Build Certificate

To: b.johnson@diamond.co.uk, Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Subject: RE: BMIHT Build Certificate
From: Day.John@fin.gc.ca
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 1998 14:11:11 -0500
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Hi, Bill. I may get one from BP at some point, but with the sidescreen cars
there wasn't as much optional stuff as for the TR6 (I got a BMIHT trace for
my 1976 TR6 years ago for only 10 quid at the time), and after 40 years it's
not quite as relevant. Still, at one-sixth the cost, it's still a good deal.
Will let the listers know, if and when. JD.

P.S. I have both new volumes of Bill Piggott's 'Original TR' series, and
they have surpassed the original 1991 book, which is no mean feat. I highly
recommend them (another shameless plug for BP). For all those
anal-retentives (like myself) who want to know at what point a feature or
specification changed on their car, these are for you!