Desert Fox (no LBC content)

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Desert Fox (no LBC content)
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 19:36:01 EST
On Thu, 17 Dec 1998
<fred thomas <vafred@erols.com>
Wrote Re: Desert Fox

Stay right where you are and speak, when you stop speaking is when all
should be afraid, this list is not war, chemical, or death immune, it is
yours, mine and even our grand childrens life that can very well be on
the line here, say what the hell you feel like and don't scare me by
lurking.  Just my .02
Sorry that I mentioned Desert Fox in the first place,
I suppose I should have known better by now,
but I was not making any political/ethical statements whatsoever.
There are a lot of good people on this list and many of them are involved in
one-way or another with the armed forces of the allies.
They have a difficult and dangerous job to do, and I do not envy them for it.
I was merely wishing them well in their tasks.
Hopefully, they will return safely after it is all over to continue to
contribute to this mainly Triumph list.
BTW, if this list was ONLY about Triumphs and their foibles, it 'may' become
rather tedious, even for some of us enthusiasts!
FWIW, I hope that the very minimum number of innocent, scared, civilian
Iraqi's get killed in the present action, as I am sure that no-one amongst us
would wish anything else.
If you find you simply must talk about this subject, then do as mjb says, and
keep it short.
Kind Regards
Leon F Guyot