Re: Ooooops

To: rdaniels@snet.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Ooooops
From: Lftlesl@aol.com
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 15:23:47 EST
In a message dated 12/16/98 2:35:09 PM Central Standard Time,
rdaniels@snet.net writes:

<< I'm a Beta tester for Microsoft and installed the latest
 Beta version of Office 2000 last night. Part of the package is Front Page
 2000 which, of course, I used to create the web page with the picture.
 Problem is........ only people with Internet Explorer can view it. Netscape
 can't read the HTML as written. I'll have to modify it tonight. Let the
 flames and Bill Gate's jokes fly! >>
        Bill Gates died and was affered a chance to spend eternity in either
heaven
or hell. He asked to view his options. Satan showed him around hell. In the
first room was an eternal banquet of the most delicious food and liquor,
served by naked women. In the second room was a pool and spa, with a full-
service bar staffed by Playboy playmates. In the third room was a bed of
pleasure where...you get the idea.
        Then Gates was shown heaven, a place where angels in white robes spent
all
day sitting on clouds singing hymns.
        His choice was obvious. "I'll take hell," he told Satan.
        Then he was locked in a small cell with flames shooting up through a
grate in
the floor, and a demon poked him over and over with a pitchfork.
        "But this isn't what you showed me," Gates protested.
        "Oops," said Satan. "You must have seen the Beta version."
Cheers and Happy Holidays,
Les Landon
Baton Rouge LA