RE: Desert Fox

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: RE: Desert Fox
From: Tom Gentry <tgentry@execpc.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Dec 1998 08:54:32 -0600
I would not, for one instant, attempt to stop the free exchange of ideas, but
there are appropriate forums for political debate.  I also happen to be
interested in bicycling, photography and home brewing.  Shall we have a
discussion on those topics as well?

Tom Gentry
Life is too short!
'96 Ford SVT Cobra Mystic #1345 (mostly stock)
'72 Triumph TR-6 OD (highly modified)
'59 Triumph 10 Sedan (in boxes)