Re: TR6 Door Panels?

To: Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net>, triumphs <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Re: TR6 Door Panels?
From: Harris Goodkind <tr_250@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 12:51:53 -0800 (PST)
Jack,
Very simple...just order a set of door finishers (that's what they are
called--and they are separate from the door panel itself) for a '74 or
later TR6.  The door finisher is flat since the door pull was moved to
the center of the panel itself.  These are cheaper, too!

---Jack W Drews <vinttr4@geneseo.net> wrote:

> I just purchased a 71 TR6, really nice.
>
> I find that the door panels have a lip at the very top that protrudes
> toward the driver. Although these look very nice they are very
> uncomfortable for me. I'd like to replace them with panels that do not
> have this lip, and I don't mind them being non-authentic for the
> particular year.
>
> Question:  Is there a TR6 door panel that does not have this lip?
> --
> uncle jack
> 61 TR4 Rallye Replica vintage racer
> 71 TR6 street car
> "Please, officer - I have a wife and 24 hungry cylinders to feed..."

==
Harris Goodkind
Hanford, California
'62 TR3B  TSF363L