Playboys and TR's

To: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Playboys and TR's
From: "Linda Long (IM)" <LLong@Kollmorgen.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Dec 1998 19:58:27 -0500
Listers,
Here's a strange request but I'm guessing that someone is up to fielding it.
I'm looking for a specific Playboy Magazine from 1964....don't know the
month, that's where I'm hoping someone can help by leafing through their
collection.  Every so often a TR4 ad from Playboy comes up for auction on
eBay.  I've always been doing something else when the bidding gets down to
closing time.  Plus the winning bid is always too much, IMHO.  I've noticed
that old PB's on eBay go for the very reasonable sum of ~$3.00 and are sold
by the month.  The ad is an overhead rear shot (how appropriate for PB) of a
white TR4 peeling away.  In the upper left corner of the ad is a small
picture of the ZS's.  Tag line is something like "it takes more than
carburetors to make a sports car".

So, if any Geezers out their have a collection of PB's that their teenage
son didn't destroy 20 years ago...how 'bout helping a fella out.

TIA

Tom Long
64TR4
68TR250