Re: TR4 guage seal

To: sanborn@net1plus.com
Subject: Re: TR4 guage seal
From: ArthurK101@aol.com
Date: Sat, 12 Dec 1998 00:41:49 EST
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
In a message dated 98-12-11 19:59:56 EST, sanborn@net1plus.com writes:

> I have these rings.... they are for mounting between the dash and the gauge.
>  I will try them on the bezel to see if they will work there as well.

Brian, I bought a set of what you seem to be describing from a small vendor at
the Moss fest in NJ last year.  Mine would not fit inside the bevel but are
great between the dash and the gauge lip.  Let me know if yours fit inside the
bevel and, if so, where you got them.  I am afraid that my gauges are going to
get dirty rather quickly without a replacement seal between the cas and the
bevel.  Thanks.

Art Kelly '64 TR4 CT33118L (original owner)