Re: CAM SPECS

To: Rikrock@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: CAM SPECS
From: GuyotLeonF@aol.com
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 19:07:42 EST
In a message dated 11/12/98 01:37:10 GMT, you write:

<< I don't know what's going on here.  Timing and duration numbers are close
enough for me, but the lift is another matter.  If anyone has more info,
please let us know!!

 Thanks.

 Rich Rock >>

Thanks Rich'
Maybe someone else on the list has the answers to this conundrum
FWIW, (subjectively), I am very happy with the output from my Cam.
I can't recall exactly when it comes on cam, as I have only driven my car
2960 miles in it's first year on the road (April 97-March 98) and 600 miles in
it's second year (April 98-date), due to a combination of being too busy with
other things, plus trying to get the carburettor linkages sorted, (Moss
rubbish, now disposed of)...and the most disgusting weather imaginable
throughout 1998.
Hopefully, I'll be able to get more enjoyment out of it during 1999.
Once I get the support brackets made up to support the weight of the triple
webers, and I get it up to the dyno' people, then things should begin to
improve!
Best Regards
Leon
(London, England)