Re: Spitfire 1500 Cam Choices

To: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Subject: Re: Spitfire 1500 Cam Choices
From: "Johnny Storm: International Racing car driver" <hiu06f@bangor.ac.uk>
Date: Fri, 11 Dec 1998 16:02:50 +0000 (GMT)
Cc: Triumph List <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>

On Fri, 11 Dec 1998, Bill Davies wrote:

>  Bear in mind this car is not meant to be
> a fire breathing, nothing below 4500rpm dabbling box, but something that
> can still be safely driven round Sainsburys car park!
>
> I'll forward any advice to the chap concerned,
>       Cheers,
>               Bill.

  When we picked up the hire cars this summer we filled up at
Sainsbury's and then I took Andy's Nissan around the Car park in first
on the redline (2.0 litre 16v) leaving rubber and creating a fair bit of
smoke, how safely does your friend want to drive safely around
sainsburys?:-)

                Johnny '70 viterald  (p.s I wouldn't misbehave at
                          wrexham sainsburys again , capisch?!):-)