Re: English &Welsh Slanging match

To: Bill Davies <daviesw@ecid.cig.mot.com>
Subject: Re: English &Welsh Slanging match
From: Reed Mideke <rmideke@interbase.com>
Date: Thu, 10 Dec 1998 09:14:49 -0800
Cc: Cameron Greig <cameron@enterprise.net>, Triumph list <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
IMHO, Americans have gotten terribly over sensitized to
this kind of stuff. The PC revolution is not just a computing trend.
If it had been an American instead of an englishman, he would have
sued the old welsh gentleman for cruelty to sheep ;-)

As for welding equipment, I'd buy the nicest MIG welder you can
afford. I've heard 'Lucas' is a good brand ;-)

--
Reed Mideke                                        rmideke@interbase.com