Re: wheel

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: wheel
From: Keith A Edwards <kedwards@norfolk.infi.net>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 12:14:48 -0500
Cc: MPRICE@KeystoneSystems.com, fogbros@nb.net
The 1969 TR6 steel wheels were unique, as they were 5.5" wide.  The
TR250 had similar hup cap retaining "pins" (shorter?) as the '69 TR6 but
the wheels were 4.5" wide, like the TR4A.

Keith Edwards
Suffolk, VA
kedwards@norfolk.infi.net
http://members.tripod.com/~Keith_Edwards/
2 TR3Bs
2 TR4As
1 Austin-Healey
1 Austin Princess Vanden Plas
a few fractional TRs, Healeys, and Hondas laying about...