RE: The BEST hardware source for anything under the sun!!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: The BEST hardware source for anything under the sun!!
From: "Ryan Smith" <shmitty99@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 09 Dec 1998 04:00:59 PST
We use McMaster Carr all the time here at the machine shop I'm working
in this semester.  You can get anything from endmills to heat treating
ovens, and we get out stuff generally overnight.  BUT if you want even
MORE stuff check out another industrial supply company MSC at
www.mscdirect.com   These guys have an even bigger catalog than
McMaster.  The MSC catalogue is nearly 5" thick and weighs about 10 lbs.
To get one just go there web sight and ask for one.

no financial interst blah blah blah

ps with the recent talk about BRG and TRG no one mentioned EMERALD!

Ryan Smith
72 Emerald Green Spit