RE: Turbo or Supercharge??

To: gbuck@pinnaclegrp.com (Gordon Buck), "'Chad Stretz'" <ccfarm@tranquility.net>
Subject: RE: Turbo or Supercharge??
From: "Philip E. Barnes" <peb3@cornell.edu>
Date: Mon, 7 Dec 1998 13:06:23 -0400
Cc: "triumphs@autox.team.net" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
I had the opportunity to speak with Peter Boutcher this fall at the British
Invasion show in Vermont. He had his TVR there for inspection, as well. The
installation is very straight-forward and the quality of the parts is quite
professional. If I was interested in this sort of thing for my TR6, I would
have no hesitation in going this route. His claim for horsepower is
reasonable (forgot what he said), but there are other ways of getting that
power which may be cheaper.

Phil Barnes (peb3@cornell.edu)
'71 TR6  CC61193L (21 year owner)

If you want to leave footprints in the sands of time, wear work boots.