Re: Directional signals

To: KTRIUMPH@aol.com
Subject: Re: Directional signals
From: George Richardson <gprtech@frontiernet.net>
Date: Wed, 02 Dec 1998 21:10:27 -0800
Cc: sweisman@gis.net, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Why on earth would you want to remove the stator tube? It's separate
from the control head. If you loosen the 3 grub screws, the control head
will pull out from the steering wheel and stator tube.

You can pull it far enough out to do work on it without pulling the wire
ends all the way into the stator tube. You may find that the parts
within are worn, in which case you either will have to make parts, or
order a new control head.

--
George Richardson
The Wyvern - '57 TR3, TS15559L - Now on the road!