Air Shocks

To: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Air Shocks
From: Ken Bertschy <kentop@dakotacom.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Dec 1998 07:02:28 -0700
I went out and bought the cheapest pair of air shocks for my Spitfire that
I could find. Apparently, they're too cheap. One of them just does not seal
where the line attaches. I used soap to lubricate the little round o rings
that go over the plastic hoses, there's a plastic cap that screws over this
onto the air shock. This works fine for about a week, then they dry out and
air starts leaking and the shocks don't work. How do I fix this problem?
Putty? Caulk? Cement? Even more o rings? Suggestions anyone?