TR counseling available over the internet

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TR counseling available over the internet
From: "Coday Family" <coday@localaccess.com>
Date: Sun, 29 Nov 1998 13:00:24 +0000
Comments: Authenticated sender is <coday@Mail.localaccess.com>
UH OH!

> I've been doing <snip>  wiring diagrams <snip> with Spitfire 1500
> diagrams for a few months now.
> I thought that making an accurate diagram would be
> fairly easy....it's not.  :-)  Bobby Sykes has joined in and the man
> is literally *dismantling* his cars to check the wiring!  What a
> trooper!  <g>  Seems like the draftsmen just couldn't keep up with all
> the rapid changes during the federal years.

This appears to be a variation on shipwrights disease known as
draughtmans disease.  I am lobbying to have both of these recognized
in the next version of Statistical Manual of Mental Health Disorders.
I am working on a protocol for treatment in group sessions over the
internet by listserv.  Those of you suffering greatly from the
impulse to either take your car apart for no reason, or an
uncontrollable impulse to acquire more cars to take apart, may want
to email me and send your VISA card numbers so I can enroll you.

Warning:  There will no useful mechanical advice disseminated in the
group cybersessions!  No tracking or discussion of leads on rusted
out hulks to drag out of the hinterlands for restoration.

If there is sufficient interest I will add a support group for
matching number disorder/compulsion, concourse envy, etc.

Cheers,

Geezer

Omnia possibilia sunt credenti.