Re: Restoration of CTC64615L - day 1

To: Gbouff@aol.com
Subject: Re: Restoration of CTC64615L - day 1
From: "Brad Kahler" <brad.kahler@141.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Nov 1998 12:53:15 -0600
Cc: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
> Good luck on your project!  If I were you, I would add about 1200 more
> feet of shelving.  This way Brad Kahler can have some additional room to
> store some of his extra parts.

That should be about right for shelf space.  Although my major problem is
places to store all the fenders, bonnets and doors that I've collected!

> If you have a Parts America near you, they carry an engine stand that is
> under $50.  I bought one last year for my TRE3A and I am very happy with
> it.

What is a TRE3A  ???
Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)
My Web Site Http://www.141.com/triumphs

1964  Spitfire4 BFC25720L -- 1973 Spitfire Mk4
1962 TR4 CT288L                -- 1959 TR3A TS41311L
1951 Dodge Truck B-3-B-108