Spitfire and Herald parts wanted

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Spitfire and Herald parts wanted
From: Harris Goodkind <tr_250@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 1998 21:36:24 -0800 (PST)
Hi everyone...
I am looking for the following parts.  Anyone who can help please
respond direct with prices.  Thanks!

1 -- Steering wheel for '79 Spitfire, complete, need not be perfect.
2 -- Stock luggage rack for '78 Spitfire...screws to deck lid with
four chrome brackets, has little black plastic thingys that the nipple
ends of the rack fit into...I can send you a photo by e-mail of what
the rack looks like.
3 -- Good taillight lenses for '64 Herald.
4 -- Front and rear seats for '64 Herald...condition unimportant as
far as foam/upholstery goes but must be good solid frames.

That's it for now!

==
Harris Goodkind
Hanford, California