For sale: SU Carb rebuild video, tune up kit.

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: For sale: SU Carb rebuild video, tune up kit.
From: John Cowan <jfcowan@earthlink.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Nov 1998 11:50:09 -0800
  I've got an SU Carb rebuild video and a carb tuneup tool kit I no longer
need.  The video is  a couple of hours long and covers, in consummate
detail, all model SU carbs used on Triumphs.  It's $40 at Moss; I'm
offering it for $27 including Special 4th Class shipping ($29 via priority
mail).
   The tool kit offers a simple approach and directions for tuning SU
Carbs.  It's $18 at Moss and I'm offering it for $12 plus $0, $1, or $3
postage depending on whether you want it sent with the video, Spec 4 or
Priority mail.
   These would make good Christmas gifts.
John Cowan

Visit - In Their Own Words Website - an on-line non-commercial publishing
experiment, plus movie reviews, articles and Left/Progressive links at:
                           http://home.earthlink.net/~jfcowan