Re: thanks for your answers..

To: Sylvain Rozon <mgc@bninter.org>
Subject: Re: thanks for your answers..
From: "M. Secrest" <msecrest@erols.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Nov 1998 13:36:34 -0500
Cc: Triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Sylvain Rozon wrote:

> Hi to all,
>
> Thank you for your many answers. I think I might get a Spit after all.
> But I'll have it checked carefully before. or a TR6....

Sylvain:

Ah, but the GT6 got overlooked in the discussion.  It's a car with quirks
(i.e., you'll need a fresh gearbox and insulation against cabin heat), but
it is just as easy to work on as a Spitfire and it's got that nice 2 litre
engine under the bonnet.  If it's sorted out and/or somewhat modified, it's the
best combination of torque and handling I've experienced in the TR's I've
driven.  But
the top don't go down, even on sunny days.

--
Martin Secrest
73 GT6