Re: Too funny!

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: Too funny!
From: Gerhard.Wiederholl@t-online.de (G. Wiederholl)
Date: Sun, 1 Nov 1998 09:13:06 +0100
Susan Hensley schrieb:

> Hi all!
>
> I got this one in, and just had to share.  (This has NO relation to my
> driving abilities... :)
>
> Keep Triumphing,
> Susan   :)
>
> WIFE: "There's trouble with the car. It has water in the carburetor."
>
> HUSBAND:  "Water in the carburetor? That's ridiculous."
>
> WIFE: "I tell you the car has water in the carburetor."
>
> HUSBAND:  "You don't even know what a carburetor is.  I'll check it
>       out.  Where's the car?"
>
> WIFE: "In the pool."

Here comes an other one:

Truck driver calls his boss:

Driver: "Boss, I have a big problem with the exterior rear mirror"

Boss:   "Whatīs the problem ?"

Driver: "Itīs completly smashed"

Boss:   "Donīt worry, weīll replace it with a spare when you come back"

Driver: "I canīt come back"

Boss :  "Don`t be childish and drive your truck back home !"

driver: "I canīt drive the truck because it lies on the rear mirror"