Re: TR6 Interior lights

To: DANMAS@aol.com, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Re: TR6 Interior lights
From: jworthy@csc.com
Date: Fri, 30 Oct 1998 15:26:23 +1000
Dan

It seems crazy to me that Triumph would go to the extremes of putting a
manual interior light in for one little light in the driver's footwell (but
then again....)

I'll ask the question of the list.

OK listers Any late model 72ers or 73ers have two footwell lights?

John

DANMAS@aol.com on 30/10/98 13:48:53