Bentley Manual (New or Used)

To: <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: Bentley Manual (New or Used)
From: "Mark Spencer"<mark.spencer@fernald.gov>
Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998 14:35:08 -0500
     Ladies and Gentlemen,

     Sorry to slam the list like this, but I am becoming desperate.

     Recent and first time Triumph owner (Now that I own one,  I'm trying
     to figure out how to quit my job to spend some quality time with it).
     I love driving my car and would like to continue driving it until the
     snow falls (I am a cold weather person) or my wife threatens to leave.
     I need a workshop manual.

     I have been in the market for a Bentley Manual for my '60 TR3A  for
     about 5 months.

     Bentley publishers have been telling me that they expect a shipment in
     sometime next month.  This excuse is getting a little old, I've been
     hearing it since the beginning of June.

     Is there an acceptable substitute for this book, or does anyone know
     of a used one that would be available?

     Reply directly to:

     mark.spencer@fernald.gov

     Thanks in Advance,