End of season?

To: "Triumph List" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Subject: End of season?
From: "Phil Pattengale" <philpatt@net-link.net>
Date: Mon, 19 Oct 1998 21:05:34 -0400charset="iso-8859-1"
Well, here in Michigan, it's getting colder, and nearing time to put the 3
down for the winter.  But, today the sun was shining, it was in the 50's, so
I just had to drive it again.  <GRIN>

Have just finished moving, and hope to return to working on my TR2 project
first weekend in November.  Much work to do.  Trying to make reservations
for VTR99 (a whole 'nother story), since that's my deadline on the TR2.  I
doubt if I'm completely done by then (anyone got either a pair or a single
TR2 side curtain for sale (just about any condition)?).  It may not have
side curtains, and it may not have a top, but by July, I expect it'll be
torn down, and the body repaired and repainted (Ice Blue) and drivable.

July seems so far away, but there's soooo much to do.

Anyways, sorry for the ramble, I just got a real healthy dose of LBC love
again today (after about a two week hiatus).

I envy those of you in warmer climates who get to drive year round.

Cheers!

Phil Pattengale
54 TR2  - TS1440-LO {project #1}
56 TR3  - TS13872-L  {project #2}
philpatt@net-link.net
http://www.geocities.com/MotorCity/Track/2890/

ps. The TR3 I'm driving at the moment is dad's.  Check out photos from his
1974 restoration at the URL above.