Waxoil vs. Denitrol - Comparison??

To: tr357@cdsnet.net
Subject: Waxoil vs. Denitrol - Comparison??
From: "Jack I. Brooks" <brooks@belcotech.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 12:25:56
Cc: Triumphs@autox.team.net
>Hi List: I have been reading about Waxoyl for rustproofing and sealing
>body and fender seams. Sounds like a great item since you can spray it
>on. Do we have a product like it here ? (USA) or do we bite the freight
>bullet and order from Rimmer. Have any of you used it ?
>Thanks for the help.
>Dennis Barr

Dennis,

I've been pursuing, and finally located, the US distributor of Denitrol, a
product similar to Waxoil, but considered superior by a UK friend of mine.

Is there anyone out there who can compare Denitrol and Waxoil?

Also, Dennis, did you ever find a copy of the Smiths radio mounting bracket
template?

Thanks,

Jack