Turn signal handle repair

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Turn signal handle repair
From: "Brad Kahler" <Brad.Kahler@141.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Oct 1998 17:54:53 -0500
Cc: spitfires@Autox.Team.Net
I'm wondering if anyone has ever tried to repair the plastic end of the turn
signal switch.  My TR4 has the original chrome handled turn signal switch
in it but the plastic part on the end is wasted.  I have another turn signal
switch that has a perfect plastic tip on it.  Is it possible to get the plastic
tip
off without breaking it?  Anyone have any suggetions?

TIA

Brad  (Lincoln Nebraska 402-464-1502)

1964 Spitfire4           BFC25720L
1966 TR4A               CT72398L (Now a parts car)
1961 TR4                  CT288L (Now with OD!!)
1959 TR3                  TS41311L (Rusting Hulk)
1951 Dodge Truck    82217766  B-3-B-108