RE: Event in Denver in September

To: "'jadco@texas.net'" <jadco@texas.net>, vtr-events@vtr.sanders.com
Subject: RE: Event in Denver in September
From: "Musson, Carl" <musson@satie.arts.usf.edu>
Date: Wed, 22 Jul 1998 16:21:00 -0400
Cc: "'triumphs@autox.team.net'" <triumphs@Autox.Team.Net>
Adriane - Normally this information is available at www.vtr.org/events/
however, there is currently a problem with that server.  The webmaster
for VTR is at the VTR national in Hudson, WI and not able to correct the
problem.

I am forwarding your request for information to the Triumph Mail List
and perhaps someone there will have the info you need.
Otherwise, check back after the 1st when Ken will be back.

Carl Musson