RE: Geezers and Hormones

To: "'Ct54531@aol.com'" <Ct54531@aol.com>, triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: RE: Geezers and Hormones
From: Jim Hill <Jim_Hill@chsra.wisc.edu>
Date: Tue, 21 Jul 1998 14:59:26 -0500
Ct54531@aol.com wrote:

> Geez, what is it with the constant references to testosterone? I seem
> recall a recent "study" that indicated that females were at least as
prone to
> agressive driving as males - even more so according to some. Do we
make
> estrogen references in that regard? Let me bet that those who find
> testosterone to be the root of all evil would be appalled at a "time
of the
> month" reference in the same context?

Since everyone else is away at VTR, let me pursue this a little further
off-topic. I think you'll find that testosterone is a naturally
occurring hormone in females as well as males. They just have less to
start with, but a "little extra" may have the same effect on the
aggressiveness of either sex. Not that there's anything wrong with that
. . .

Jim Hill
Madison WI