Left Lane Larrys...

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: Left Lane Larrys...
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Fri, 17 Jul 1998 16:52:44 EST5EDT
Just a note to NJ drivers who have been following the left lane controversy...

In NJ, anyway, the left lane is NOT a "travel" lane and you can be issued a
summons for
"traveling" in that lane, regardless of your speed. One of my co-workers just
got popped
on his way home on Route 1 between Princeton and South Brunswick.

People who "travel" in the left lane are now being targeted as "Aggressive
Drivers" and
enforcement (especially along "the route 1 corridor"---otherwise known as the
"missing
link" of I95) is way heavy now-a-days...

"The difference between a horse and a goat is more than a pair of horns..." -
"Kas" Kastner

Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando