TRA judging guide

To: triumphs@Autox.Team.Net
Subject: TRA judging guide
From: "Chris Lillja" <Chris_Lillja@pupress.princeton.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Jul 1998 14:59:28 EST5EDT
Has anyone here ever used the TRA judging guide for a restoration? My TR4A
really needs a
good under bonnet detailing to go from the "nice" to "really nice, possible
contender"
category. Is there a judging guide for the 4 -4A yet?

I really don't want to start the drivers vs concours wars again. I'm just
curious.

BTW - the answer to driver vs. concours thing is "BOTH!" Forever, amen.

What's the deal with TRA vs VTR? Was there sort of a proto-flame war? TRA is
just "wet
liner" 4cyl TRs, right? There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of TR2-3 info on
the VTR
website, either. There does seem to be a good mixture of 4 and 6 cyl types on
this list,
however. We all need each other, and I kinda wish the Spitfire folks hadn't
splt off a
new list (there doesn't seem to be a lot of traffic on it either) as I'm still
a Spitfire
guy..

Someone enlighten me please, thanks.
"The difference between a horse and a goat is more than a pair of horns..." -
"Kas" Kastner

Chris Lillja
TR4A
Norton Commando